About Alchemica - Crafting RPG Wiki Edit
Alchemica - Crafting RPG Wiki is an English-language wiki focusing on the Alchemica - Crafting RPG created by Crunchy Bit Games.
This wiki became a part of the FANDOM Community on December 23rd, 2017 thanks to CakoChan but was unfortunately abandoned right away. Luckily, Silenced Link picked up the wiki on January 2nd, 2018 and started contributing and was later joined by AquamarineLove on January 16th, 2018, XPxgames on January 22nd, 2018, DepressingPoet on February 10th, 2018 and numerous contributors in the following weeks.
Slowly but surely, everything related to the game was getting documented and contributed to this Wiki. In the month of January 2018, 71 pages were created and 505 edits were made.
About Alchemica - Crafting RPG Edit
Alchemica is a Role-Playing Game created by Crunchy Bit Games that was published on September 3rd, 2017.
As of January 30th, 2018, the last content of Chapter 1 has been released.
The player will journey as a female protagonist named Charlotte in the fantasy realm filled with magic and fantasy called Rochendil. Peace has reigned on the continent for years, but signs of dark times are starting to loom on the horizon.
Charlotte is a young girl returning to her hometown, the Farrowveil Town, as an alchemist, pursuing her dreams to become a successful merchant as the owner of The Dragon's Hoard and a prominent town alchemist by utilizing everything at her disposal.
Little does she know of her monumental role in carving the fate of her world...
Main Features Edit
- Retro-base role-playing game with beautifully hand-drawn pixel art graphics.
- A light-hearted story with interesting characters to interact with.
Explore Dungeons/Hostile Areas Edit
- Traverse multiple levels of randomly generated dungeons using a mysterious network of ancient portals.
- Engage in battles against unique enemies in classing turn-based combat using damage-inducing items.
- Stock up valuable materials, drops, and treasures along the way.
Craft Items Edit
- Fuse various materials into useful and more valuable items.
- Discover multiple combinations through experiments and quests.
- Utilize items you craft in battles, or sell them to gain gold coins.
Gain Profit Edit
- Fill your store by selling loots and items you crafted.
- Haggle your way with various types of patrons to earn gold coins.
- Become a renowned and successful merchant by trading!
About Crunchy Bit Games Edit
Crunchy Bit Games is an Android development team consisting of two passionate siblings that have been active since 2011 and has one game, Alchemica - Crafting RPG, in Google Play. It has been installed over 10,000 times, has received over 700 user ratings, has been included in the top 500 in several countries and requires Android 4.2 and up to get installed.
Another game created by the same development team is Ant Mayhem but it is currently not active on Google Play.