Recipes are the bread and butter of this game. The player uses recipes to create in-game items that they can either sell in The Dragon's Hoard, their store, to obtain gold , the main currency in the game, or use for themselves to help in making progress in the game or completing Quests.
Sometimes mistakes are made when crafting an item. If the player makes a mistake, the player will obtain Gray Ash.
Obtaining Recipes Edit
Throughout the game, the player will be able to obtain recipes by:
- Completing Quests from a non-player character (NPC).
- Purchasing recipes from NPC.
- Completing certain inquiries from the Request Board in a Merchants Guild
- Randomly experimenting with ingredients at the Synthesis Table.
List of Recipes Edit
- Editor's Note: It's not always easy to obtain recipes, thanks to a very helpful user, Silenced Link, here's a list of all the recipes that they have found in the game so far. Please feel free to contribute as well!
Mastery Badge Edit
The more you craft an item, the easier it'll get in the mini-game. Each badge only works for one type of item, indicated by a small icon at the Alchemica Imperitum.
- Tip (XPxgames): I personally find it easier to hunt the materials in bulk, then craft a new potion one by one, remembering to exit the room/save in between each bottle. This way, if I fail to get 100% score in the mini-game, I can just go back to the menu and start again, without having to lose the materials I've gathered to ashes.